Vango Stanford 800XL Tent with Footprint
Featuring a vis-à-vis design and separate bedroom pods, the Stanford 800XL is perfect for families who desire their own space and privacy. The pre-angled poles help achieve greater internal space as well as creating an effective bracing system against strong side winds, making sure you feel completely secure in your outdoor home. An over door canopy keeps the living area dry on wet days and large windows with covers give you a great view of your surroundings. Sprawl out in the king-sized bedrooms to get a great nights sleep before an adventurous day in the outdoors.
- Persons: 8
- Colour: Herbal
- Weight: 22.50 kg
- Pack Size: 70.0 x 36.0 x 29.0 (L x W x H) cm
Protect your tent groundsheet with the Vango Footprint. It is easy to remove and clean and will provide protection from small tears and holes from stones. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent. Cut to the shape of your tent so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your tent.
- Marks out the position of your intended pitch site clearly before you erect your tent
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other protrusions
- Keeps the groundsheet of your tent clean which makes packing up easier and saves lots of cleaning back at home
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to wash
- Folds away into its own compact carry bag, so it's easy to transport and keeps your tent clean
- Colour: Black
Please [email protected] for a quote by Courier delivery. **
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Double living area - Extra space for longer trips
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Persons: 8
- Pitching Time: 22mins
- Tent Weight: 22.5kg
- Tent Colour: Herbal
- Tent Pack Size: 70.0 x 36.0 x 29.0 (L x W x H) cm
- Footprint Weight: 2.65kg
- Footprint Colour: Black
- Footprint Pack Size: 54.0 x 13.0 x 12.0 (L x W x H) cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ansco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.