F10 Helium UL 1 Tent - 1.25kg
The F10 Helium Ultralight 1-man tent is for minimalist usage.
The hybrid tunnel design creates a compact and reliable shelter for adventures in the wilderness. TBS Pro and pre-bend poles deliver exceptional strength and stability.
The strategic vents allow for a through flow of air, reducing condensation. Extremely lightweight with a small pack size, this tent won't hold you back.
- Persons: 1
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Colour: Alpine Green
- Protex 15.SRN Flysheet - 3000mm HH
- Yunan SD70 Poles - High quality lightweight poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- TBS® PRO - Internal Guying System using an ultra-lightweight dyneema cord
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- 70D Ripstop Nylon 6 Groundsheet - 70 Denier Nylon Fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability, waterproof to 6,000mm HH
- 15D Nylon Inner Tent Fabric - 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- Breathable Ripstop Inner Fabric - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a watertight seal
- Bathtub Groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- Flysheet Vents With Mesh - Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Flysheet Door Vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Internal Storage Pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent, keeping essentials close to hand
- Optional Footprint - Protects inner tent from rough ground, and completes the Vari-Pitch options
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Dyneema Core Guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Mini Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Dyneema Pegging Points - Can be modified for use with skis or snow anchors
- Multiple Reflective Points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Gothic Arch Pole Structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Extra Large Porch Space - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight
- Total Weight (KG): 1.20
- Trail Weight (KG): 1.05
- Pack Size (CM): 31.0 x ø12.0
- Pitching Time (MIN): 7
- Capacity: 1 Person Tent
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ansco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.