Vango Palermo 800XL Airbeam Tent with Footprint
The Palermo 800 AirBeam tent was our first tent to utilise interlinking AirBeams which gives this tent it's podded shape, while making it extremely easy to pitch. The Palermo is perfect for larger families with older children, offering a spacious central living area and three separate bedrooms to choose from, they will be spoilt for choice.
- Persons: 8
- Colour: Herbal
- Weight: 33.50 kg
- Pack Size: 78.0 x 52.0 x 48.0 (L x W x H) cm
Protect your tent groundsheet with the Vango Footprint. It is easy to remove and clean and will provide protection from small tears and holes from stones. An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent. Cut to the shape of your tent so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your tent.
- Marks out the position of your intended pitch site clearly before you erect your tent
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other protrusions
- Keeps the groundsheet of your tent clean which makes packing up easier and saves lots of cleaning back at home
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to wash
- Folds away into its own compact carry bag, so it's easy to transport and keeps your tent clean
- Colour: Black
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Inflatable AirBeam structure, provides pole free pitching. AirBeams gentle on caravan sides. Supplied with double action pump
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to theflysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Persons: 8
- Pitching Time: 10mins
- Tent Weight: 33.5kg
- Tent Colour: Herbal
- Tent Pack Size: 78.0 x 52.0 x 48.0 (L x W x H) cm
- Footprint Weight: 3.25kg
- Footprint Colour: Black
- Footprint Pack Size: 53.0 x 15.0 x 15.0 (L x W x H) cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ansco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.