Vango Fuse Minus 6 Degrees - 1200g Sleeping Bag
The Fuse sleeping bag is perfect for those all year round adventures.
It has a unique blend of hydrophobic down and 4T synthetic insulation, giving the user all of the insulative properties of a down bag in a compact package resistant to wet conditions.
The Insulite Fusion's interlinked insulation supports the down, achieving superior loft.
Performance: 3 Seasons
Colour: Nuclear Blue
- Box wall construction - Down filling is contained in box shaped baffles for maximum loft and to maintain an even distribution of down from head to toe
- Insulite® Fusion - Hybrid filling: 70% 90/10 700FP Hydro-Barrier down, 30% 4T synthetic insulation. The nterlinked lattice supports the down and achieves superior loft, even in damp conditions
- Ethically sourced down - Humanely collected down from animals that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- 4T synthetic insulation - Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- Hydro-barrier down - Premium 90/10 700 fill power duck down, stays drier four times longer than untreated down
- Outer shell fabric - 30 denier mini-ripstop nylon. Lightweight, soft and breathable. Abrasion resistant and durable shell. Water resistant finish repels moisture and protects down
- Lightweight 30 denier mini ripstop nylon lining - Lightweight with a silk feel
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Roll top dry bag - Expel excess air and roll 3 times for a sealed, water tight bag
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Suggested Usage: -6 to 20°C
- Comfort / Limit / Extreme: 0°C / -6°C / -23°C
- Performance: 3 season
- Dimensions: L-210 / W-80 / F-50cm
- Maximum User Height: 190cm
- Fill Type: Synthetic
- Shape: Mummy
- Weight: 1200g
- Zip: Left-Hand
- Pack Size: 29 x ø18cm
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ansco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.