Vango Beta 450XL Tent (Fibreglass Poles) - 7.90kg
The Beta 450XL 4-man tent (fibreglass poles) has been updated with darker bedrooms to reduce the summer morning light.
The tunnel tent design maximises the internal tent space relative to pack size. At over 2m wide, the generous sleeping space will comfortably accommodate 4 people. The spacious porch provides a useful sheltered area for sitting and storage.
Recommended by the Scout Association, the Beta features our robust ProTex® Shield Flysheet (3,000mm HH), and comes in a FastPack Carry Bag, allowing a quick strike and pack before the rain comes on.
| Persons: 4
Colour: Moroccan Blue
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Colour coded poles for easy pitching
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Multiple flysheet doors - Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- High visibility guy lines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Total Weight: 7.90kg
- Inner: 210 x 250cm / Porch: 260L x 265cm
- Packed: 65 x ø27cm
- Pitching Time:15 mins / All in one
- Colour: Moroccan Blue
- Persons: 4
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ansco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.