Vango Alpha 250 Tent - 3.60kg
The Alpha is an easy-to-pitch tent that features a stylish and functional gothic arch porch pole, plus crystal clear windows to brighten the interior.
The stable structure offers generous headroom whilst the waterproof and fire retardant fabrics make this well-ventilated tent an ideal choice for outdoor adventurers, cyclists and groups looking for a small pack size and easy transportation.
The stable structure is configured from PowerFlex® poles, creating a generous space. Combined with the highly waterproof and lightweight ProTex® Shield flysheet, makes this a well-ventilated tent.
| Persons: 2
Colour: Moroccan Blue
- Part of The Scout Association Recommended Kit
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Lantern hanging point
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- High visibility guy lines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Total Weight: 3.60kg
- Inner: 150 x 205cm / Porch: 60L x 170cm
- Packed: 50 x ø16cm
- Pitching Time:10 mins / Inner first
- Colour: Moroccan Blue
- Persons: 2
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ansco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.