Shoe Goo 105.6g
Shoe Goo® is a superior adhesive and sealant that easily and permanently repairs all types of footwear. It adheres to all kinds of materials, so use Shoe Goo® to mend rubber soles, tears in sports and camera bags or leather shoe tops.
- Rebuild worn-out soles overnight
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes and waders
- Coat & protect shoes to avoid premature wear
- Repair damaged heels: secure loose insoles
Skateboarders use Shoe Goo® on their skate shoes to both protect and repair damage done by the sandpaper-like "grip tape" of the skateboard.
Cricketers use Shoe Goo® for minor repairs to the bat and for waterproofing the toe of the bat.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Shoe GOO:
DIRECTIONS - Read directions and test small area before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt.
- Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 ºF (10 to 32 ºC). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 ºF (-40 to 82 ºC) intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be protected, bonded or repaired. For waterproofing and protecting, use thin coats (spread with a disposable tool) to build a thick coating, allowing each layer to set 3-4 hours.
- Allow repair to cure for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Shoe Goo extending the life of my favourite bootsBy: Michael on 2 January 2021I have a favourite pair of boots (Colorado Newton Ridge), the uppers are still brand new and the sole was also still mostly OK but was badly on one side (outside heel, like all my shoes). I used Shoe Goo following the YouTube instructions I fixed the heel on the boots and had enough left over to fix a pair of Merrill hiking shoes and my old slippers. It took about 15 minutes for each pair and all in I reckon I saved about 300 bucks. Great product and the service and pick-up from Ansco was quick and professional.