FK-SKS Wax Iron 2200
Kunzmann Waxing Iron #2200
- Wax-iron for applying wax on to your ski base (220V, 50Hz, 850W)
- Temperature adjustable 50-180?øC
- Structured V-metal plate to ensure even distribution of wax
- Parking base doc for when not in use
- Perfect for the home service and tuner who waxes every now and then, saving you money and keeping your gear in tip top condition
Kunzmann 2200 Ski Wax Iron + Base Doc
Want to wax your own Skis or Snowboards ? Then this is the Waxing iron for you. Dont get it confused with Tesco or Asda irons, this one is built for the job.
Supermarket irons don't hold there temperature accross the sole plate and can cause you to overheat and damage your Ski or Snowboard bases. Not only that, it will "kill" your wax as the cheap clothes irons are exactly that - cheap. Would you wash your car with a scouring pad ? No ? Well don't wax your skis or boards with a cheap supermarket iron as they are not designed for it.
The Kuzmann range of irons have be built with quality electonics and temperature sensors that are linked up to the sole plate. The sole plate is a key part of the iron, maintaining a constant temperature to keep the wax pool nice and fluid as you iron. You wont get cold and hot spots like cheap irons.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ansco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.