F10 Xenon UL 2+ Tent - 1.90kg
The Vango F10 Xenon Ultralight 2+ tent utilises Gothic Arch poles combined with TBS® Pro to create a stable two pole tunnel design, which is quick and easy to pitch and strike.
Perfect for those seeking greater headroom in the inner tent area.
The Xenon 2+ tent also features a large vent over the door allowing plenty of airflow and shelter from the rain. Key features include its low weight and small pack size, perfect for intensive activities, such as trekking, biking and all your mountaineering adventures.
| Persons: 2
Total Weight: 2.40kg
Colour: Alpine Green
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Protex 15.SRN Flysheet - 3000mm HH
- Yunan SD70 Poles - High quality lightweight poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- All in One Pitching - Flysheet and inner pitch together. Simple and quick to pitch and strike
- Gothic Arch Pole Structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- TBS® PRO - Internal Guying System using an ultra-lightweight dyneema cord
- 70D Ripstop Nylon 6 Groundsheet - 70 Denier Nylon Fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability, waterproof to 6,000mm HH
- 15D Nylon Inner Tent Fabric - 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped for a watertight seal
- Main and Secondary Door - Provides kit storage and easy entry from either side for protection from prevailing winds
- Twin Flysheet Doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped Inner Doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- Flysheet Door Vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Internal Storage Pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent, keeping essentials close to hand
- High Level Pockets - Ideal for storage or to position a torch for light
- Dyneema Core Guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Mini Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Dyneema Pegging Points - Can be modified for use with skis or snow anchors
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Extra Large Porch Space - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight
- Total Weight (KG): 2.40
- Trail Weight (KG): 2.11
- Pack Size (CM): 44.0 x 13.0 x 13.0
- Pitching Time (MIN): 7
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ansco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.