MX5 Plus Lubricant - Aerosol 300g - Inox
Extreme pressure lubrication, superior penetration, quality anti-corrosion protection with PTFE
INOX MX5 plus has been specially formulated by modifying the original INOX base formula, with the addition of the high grade friction modifier Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
INOX MX5 Plus has been designed for applications where a superior extreme pressure, anti-corrosion, anti-moisture, liquid lubricant or an industrial quality machine cutting lubricant is required.
MX5 Plus PTFE lubricant can also be used for any other application where an extreme pressure anti-corrosion liquid lubricant is required.
Caution: INOX MX5 plus may effect some natural rubber products with continual long term use.
Please Note: This product (aerosol) is classified as 'Dangerous Goods' for transport purposes which means they cannot be sent by Post and must be sent by road based Courier. At check out, please choose the Express Post option for the purposes of calculating freight cost only. Actual delivery will be by our Courier. If no one is in attendance at the delivery address during business hours, please let us know where the driver can leave the Goods.
- INOX MX5 Plus has been designed for applications where a superior extreme pressure, anti-corrosion, anti-moisture liquid lubricant, a high grade penetrating oil or an industrial quality machine cutting lubricant is required (Safe to use in saw, lathe & milling reservoirs).
- INOX MX5 Plus will not harm metal points or surfaces, fibreglass, formica, painted or enamel finishes, plastics or neoprene seals.
- INOX MX5 Plus will not become tacky, alter surface tolerances, dry out or wash off with water
- INOX MX5 Plus is non-toxic, non-conductive, non-corrosive and non-staining.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is premium grade extreme pressure anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication between the contact surfaces. This reduced friction environment also lowers operating temperatures and extends life.
Link to: Exteneded Technical Information SDS to INOX WEBSITE for pdf's.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ansco Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.