FABRIC REPAIR WITH A PEEL AND STICK SEE-THRU PATCH
TEAR-AID® Repair Patches unique composition stretches and recovers absorbing the force that causes ordinary repair products to fall off.
TEAR-AID® Repair Patches fix many different products in almost ALL industries: Fishing, Hunting, Camping, RV, Sporting Goods, Inflatables, Wind and Kite Surfing, Kayaks, Marine, Boating, Seat, Military, Medical, Awnings, Tents, Pool Supply, Waterparks, Surf and Dive Shops, Police and Fire, Beach Resorts, Hardware Stores, and Auto Parts Stores.
Each TEAR-AID® repair patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength to a variety of surfaces such as:
- HOLDS AIR under pressure even when stretched
- HOLDS WATER under pressure even when stretched
- SEE-THRU PATCH works with all colours
- INSTANT ADHESION with no sewing
- CONFORMS to irregular surfaces
- WANT TURN GUMMY in high heat
- UV RESISTANT inhibits yellowing for years
- CUTS EASILY to any size with scissors
- NO GLUE TUBES no messy liquid adhesives to apply
- ELASTIC PATCH that won't pull off when stretched
- EASY just Peel and Stick
- STOPS tears from running
- MEETS Military and ASTM Standards and Specifications
- PROTECTS against abrasion, moisture, salt water and UV
- WORKS in temperatures -6°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F)
TEAR-AID® TYPE A (Gold) is for FABRIC repairs.
TEAR-AID® TYPE B (Green) is for VINYL repairs.